Anybody WORKING today!?

wymike

Nothing like surfing the 'net checking out the pic's of "other guys" tanks when I should be making money!!!
Then of course, sitting here at my desk looking like I'm working hard - while my secretary is answering the phones - is actually a pretty tough thing to do!
Wonder what she would say if she knew I was reading the posts on SWF and mentally picturing my NEW tank??? :D At least I have my brow furrowed like I'm in deep thought... Maybe it will fool her...
Hang on!!! She just walked by and looked into my office so I shook my head like something was really wrong and I am in deep thought... Good... She didn't come in...
Well, back to reading the great info on setting up a new tank!
Anybody else *working* today??? :cool:

buzz

Hahaha! Yeah....I'm "working" too...;)
I do the whole looking deep in thought thing too when people walk past my office....that is funny!

broncofish

Part of my job is testing. Whenever I administer a test I preay the tester takes at least an hour, that way I have an hour on the board.

regener8

Yep Im at work.... Database administrator at a hospital...Im working hard on looking up Aquariums. waiting to get out of here so I can do that last minute christmas shopping. :(

richard rendos

ditto...i am working as we speak
working hard
at nothing
Edited by Wamp:
This is his normal schedule! working.... yeah right... This guy has the BEST job in the world, don't let him fool you!

L

lathen

Im a Salesguy so I get to work from home often. Today I happen to have the day off however ! This board is contagious...
Lathen

wymike

Salesguy! Gotta luv'em!:D
Christmas week isn't a good time to have ManagerGuy hanging around either, is it Lathen?:cool:

tpuffer

I was at work, but then a snow storm hit Tulsa, OK so they sent us home. A 10min drive home turned into a 2hr drive home. Crazy drivers!

dindi

WyMike she is doing exactly what you were, look busy ask some questions get the boss off your a** ehem back, then get on SWF.com or some other shopping site:D

pmauro

worked today until 8pm and will be working tomorrow til 8pm no rest for security administrators lest ways not at the Citi.

sterling

I work 24/7. Own a boarding kennel. Now is our busiest time. But being in the office waiting for people to drop off/pick up dogs, or like now, at night, while dogs are outside doing "their thing", i get to sit and surf and write on this message board :)

sterling

OH, and P.S., the best part of my job, is that my tank is in my office, in the kennel. So I get to look at it all the time :D

jconly

I was working today..and tomorrow...but can't check out this board while at work(we don't have internet in the cockpit)...but check it out as soon as I get to the hotel. First Christmas off since starting with this airline.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

S

sebae0

working today so i can have the day after christmas off, and if you want to call this working i will be on the net half the day hehehe.

W

wildmike

I have to work too!! I can't look at this site while I am at work!!! I am a delivery driver for Circuit City so as you can imagine I am a busy man this time of year!! I hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!
Mike