anyone buy a fish from this site?

roggy23

has anyone bought a fish from this site? how does it work?
they deliver it ina box or what? how long does shipping take?

kpk

yep i have they send them in styrofoam boxes and bags of water, and heat packs if they are needed. fish always look good too.
Good Luck with your order,
Kyle

denniss

Bought 2 fish,3 feather dusters,and 20 snails.Everything came quick and very healthy.Very happy with products.Packaged good also.

sammystingray

The fish I have received from here were absolutely perfect. The one that stood out the most was the tank raised false perc....absolutely stunning orange, and it had black as well for the contrast I like. As with any store there will be losses, but I believe this site is as good, if not well above the average. The packaging is the best I have ever seen of any online store, and this is honest even though I mod here. I once even had a post here that showed the packaging you would get. The way things are packed makes quite a difference, and I think the great packaging and care add the odds up in your favor of getting less stressed live fish. I promise you that folks have received dead fish from here, but that goes with any store, and the rate here is among the best online for healthy deliveries.......I feel the care put into the sending and packaging are the main reason why. I once got a package from another store that consisted of a bunch of half dead critters, a ripped up garbage bag (no kidding it was a garbage bag), and a cracked insulation with two very cold heat packs inside.....I was disgusted. I would say give it a shot, and make sure to read the small print promises closely. That way if there is trouble, you will get a new one. They won't send it, and that's becuase it wouldn't make sense considering the loss they would take on shipping, but on your next order you would get credit. Just make sure you know all the details, and you will save tons ordering a fish here instead of a LFS. Dead fish are rare coming from here, and that's the truth. :) You really really should try to get a 75 dollar plus order to get free shipping.......very very few online stores offer free shipping at this price. Shipping on online orders are horrible, so take advantage of this offer....it saves money, and it's a low enough amount of cash for most to hit. blah blah blah, this store is among the best online in my opinion, and even though I mod here, just trust me. If you have any trouble with an order whatsoever, just follow EXACTLY the promise that was made and do what it says to do.
Also,........"how long does it take?" I've seen folks get frustrated over time before, but basically online stores don't have every fish in existence at any given moment, and they don't update their websites after each fish sale so you know they are sold out, so you may have a wait, or may not have a wait depending. They will send an email with a tracking number so that you can go to the fed ex website and track the package the entire way.
roggy23, I really have nothing to do with the store, but I will swear to you that they are among the best online, and I would definately say go for it. Try to hit the 75 dollar mark for sure to avoid shipping charges though.....I'll try to go find the post that I made awhile ago that shows the shipping care involved and the well above average packaging....look for it. I'm not biased either....trust me......this is really a good store.:)