Anyone buy live rock from Artistic Aquatics on Ebay?

kodiak

I live in the shawnee ks area and yes I have bought live rock from this web site or ----. He does a great job and if you are a repeat customer he will give you great prices on future rock or fish. Give a try he is just down the street from you, so to speak.

fishmehard

yeah, he's really good at what he does. he's really really nice and just plain a cool guy. i went there and bought some NICE lr for 5$ a pound and am looking forward to doing more business with him! i go at KU so it's practically a walk down the street for me!

mini-reefer

Cool, thanks for the replys. I was curious because I got 100lbs in yesterday straight from Fiji. I wasnt real happy with the way it was shipped but there seems to be some coralline and sponges left. I got it all in a new 72 gallon bow thats nicely filled now. Just a few more hand picked pieces to top it all off. Now the hard part, patience!
Mini-Reefer

treble

Thats awsome that you got your rock straight from Fiji. You aught to be sure to rip those sponges off, they die the second they hit air...and will constantly realese ammonia in small amounts into your water untill they decompose. Good luck!