anyone down for a sea world 34 pack!

skirrby

ok i know its alot of pics, just hang in there and they will all be up in a few min.
well lets get things started with this.
dolphin sticking its head out of the water

skirrby

dolphin from underwater view,, there are a lot of dophins in this tank.. and the tank is huge

skirrby

some schooling fish they have in the aquarium inside the journey to atlantis gift shop. sorry about the reflection.. it was hard enough to get this shot lol.

skirrby

manda in front of the large reef tank.. im not sure of total gallons, id guess anywhere from 6-900 gallons.

skirrby

i wish my bedroom floor was like this. yes thats fish swimming under me as i stand on a glass floor

skirrby

the sea lion and otter show.. thats seamore the sea lion.. this show is funny. and really fun to watch. dont miss it if you ever go.

skirrby

shark encounter area of the park now... i couldnt get a good pic in the dark and low lighting in this exibit, but this tank has over 100 lions in it easy.

skirrby

one of the largets porkypine(sp) puffers ive ever seen, this guy is well over a foot, if not 2. its insane how large and fat he is.

skirrby

lunchtime!!! i chose sharks underwater grill.. its my favorite place to eat there.. im sure you see why

skirrby

this guy started down a table a few down from me for awhile.. only thing seperating this huge grouper from them is about 4 inches of acrylic