Anyone drink 5 hour energy?

ruaround

i like the 5 hour energy... i hate the price!!! i like the Vitamin Water 10 -Energy... has alot of B vitamins and a little caffine...

flower

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3035877
3 red bulls, 1 Cocaine (it is a drink) 4 cokes/pepsis, a rockstar energy shot, and a five hour energy drink are my daily staples. Based off what you know about me I will let you decide how healthy this is....
Hey Darth ( you gotta be so tired) Tang,
LOL...no wonder you’re so ornery! Every muscle in your body must be twitching.

I read further down. 16 hour work days???
Prov 23:4 Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint.
That amount of sugar and caffeine can't be healthy. You have to slow down, I actually like you and would like to have you around for a while.
Forgive me...It's the Mother smother part of my personality emerging again. I have to quit looking at this thread. You boys are worrying me sick now.

Man... I tried the stuff once and I felt nothing. I dont drink coffee either so I thought it would be an obvious feeling of energy. But nothin! Guess Ill stick to my water and beer!

el guapo

You need to try this ENDORUSH from BSN
Nutritional Information
12 Bottles Fix
Supplement Facts
Serving Size4Fluid Ounce(118mL)
Servings Per Container48
Amount Per Serving % DV†
Calories 5
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Total Carbohydrate <1g <1%
Sugars 0g **
Protein 0g 0%
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 3mg 176%
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 13mg 65%
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 25mg 1250%
Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 250mcg 4167%
Calcium 18mg 1%
Phosphorus 50mg 5%
Magnesium 25mg 6%
Sodium 15mg 1%
Potassium 30mg 1%
Endorush&#8482; Proprietary Matrix 4,045mg **
NOX (Endurance & Performance) Fusion&#8482; **
L-Arginine AKG, L-Citrulline Malate, L-Citrulline AKG,L-Histidine AKG, Ketoisocaproate Potassium (KIC K), ---NOS&#8482; (Rutaecarpine 95%), Cinnulin PF®,Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (Gypenosides 95%)
Ener-Tropic (Energy & Nootropic) Rush&#8482; **
N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine AKG, Taurine, Glucuronolactone, Methylxanthine (Caffeine & Caffeine AKG),Bioperine®, Vinpocetine 99%,Vincamine 99%, Vinburnine 99%
Glycerol Hydrating Polymers&#8482; **
Potassium Glycerophosphate, Magnesium, Glycerophosphate, Glycerol Stearate
Phospho-Electrolyte Replacers&#8482; **
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Potassium Phosphate,Di-Sodium Phosphate
&#8224; Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** (DV) Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients
Triple Filtered Water, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose (Splenda®), Beet Powder, Calcium Silicate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
Directions: Always shake well before use and begin by consuming 1/4 bottle (approx. 4 oz.) or less. Wait 30 minutes to assess your tolerance. If desired, after 30 minutes consume an additional 1/4 bottle or less and assess your tolerance again. Consuming EndoRush on an empty stomach may intensify its effects and reduce your tolerance.
Warnings: Before consuming EndoRush seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke; heart, liver, or thyroid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18-50 years of age.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

oceansidefish

Ok so I drink Rockstar because I don't drink coffee, one a day is it.....But just as a side note....My uncles mom died because she started drinking rockstars, she was a pill-popper, pot smoker with high blood pressure. Her body could not handle it....So if that's you don't drink it.