Anyone else got Blackberry Storm?

ray j neal

I got mine three days ago and I really like it so far. Mind you this is my first blackberry or any other type of smartphone for that matter. You really can not beat Verizon's network or customer service (IME). Sure, the phone has little quirks with the OS still to be addressed, but I am sure the upcoming software update will correct these issues. I remember my friends with the 1G Iphones and the problems it had when they first rolled that out. So far I am loving this device although I have yet to figure out everything it can do. I have used friends Iphones and all in all I really like the new Storm. I will not use the term Iphone 'killer' as I feel nothing can completely put another device out of production. I am happy Verizon finally made something that has stopped me from saying "man, if only ATT service was better.." Anyone else get this new BB? How do you like it?

tdog7879

Originally Posted by Ray J Neal
http:///forum/post/2855542
I got mine three days ago and I really like it so far. Mind you this is my first blackberry or any other type of smartphone for that matter. You really can not beat Verizon's network or customer service (IME). Sure, the phone has little quirks with the OS still to be addressed, but I am sure the upcoming software update will correct these issues. I remember my friends with the 1G Iphones and the problems it had when they first rolled that out. So far I am loving this device although I have yet to figure out everything it can do. I have used friends Iphones and all in all I really like the new Storm. I will not use the term Iphone 'killer' as I feel nothing can completely put another device out of production. I am happy Verizon finally made something that has stopped me from saying "man, if only ATT service was better.." Anyone else get this new BB? How do you like it?
Iam getting one for x-mas from my wife......I think did you have to pay for any kinda bundle kit? or did the internet price on it go up?

ray j neal

I already was paying 15/mo for unlimited data usage on my lg. It was an additional 15/mo (30/mo total) for this phone. I definantly have NO regrets. Yes it is buggy right now, but there is an update coming within the week.

tdog7879

Originally Posted by Ray J Neal
http:///forum/post/2856211
I already was paying 15/mo for unlimited data usage on my lg. It was an additional 15/mo (30/mo total) for this phone. I definantly have NO regrets. Yes it is buggy right now, but there is an update coming within the week.
why 30 cause im payying 15 for internet now.?

spiderwoman

I got mine on Monday. I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. I had a Samsung touch screen before that I only had a year and I wasn't a huge fan of that either. I did like the sliding keyboard and miss that. I'll tell you in a week or two how I like this one.

spiderwoman

Every new phone has a learning curve. My hubby liked it and his fingers are way bigger than mine. I'm just used to the feel of a real keyboard buttons and not having to see where the blue light is and then press. I'm sure I'll learn to love it.

ray j neal

Well OS .75 has leaked this afternoon which has corrected a mirad of problems the .65 OS was having. If any Storm owners out there need info for this update let me know or shoot me a PM.

flip_x

i heard some stories the first day some peeps got it they returned it within hours.. i was waiting for this since spring but verizon got it so thats a no go for me!!

jtt

ok its been a month, im thinking about getting the storm. any updates on how you like it? love it still? regretting it?
my 8830's screen crapped out tonight after over a year of constant abuse. i know the new curve is coming out next month, but i cant wait that long. for my replacement should i get the curve or the storm?
please discuss your likes/dislikes with the storm...