Anyone ever been to the Long Beach Aquarium?

purity

it's $18.95 per ticket yet an entire season pass is only $50! anywayz, my cousin just got back from there and said it was ok. problem though is that they're just starting to cultivate all their coral so a lot of the coral that's in there right now is fake.
fake coral sucks.
but they let you take pictures and stuff so maybe if i go then i'll snap some and throw em up here.

scotts

I have been there probably about 5 times. It is pretty cool. I am not sure what you expect in an aquarium. However they cover all aspects of ocean life, not just reef tanks like we do. However they do have one tank that is set up as a reef tank. I could only drool over their polyps and frogspawn.
My daughter still remember the diver who was cleaning their 20 foot high tank and waved at her.
As a side note. On impulse I bought a red doris wrasse for my tank. After I found out that it would grow to over 18 inches long I donated it to this aquarium. The guy who I gave it to was in a wet suit. Later on I saw diving in the reef tank and cleaning it. It was kind of weird to wave at each other when he was in the water.
If you go you will love the jelly fish display.
Scott