Anyone ever use Coral Frenzy?

michael1972

i just got some i was up in VA and saw it in a LFS and was told it was good so i used it the other day.
my fish reacted to it they came out and look all around they were interested it was kind of funny i just fed them and they seamed very hungry.
i used a turkey baseter and point fed we will see how it goes let me know what you think.

jonthefishguy

My supplier gave me some of this stuff to try out and see if I wanted to start carrying it. I have forgotten all about it. I have been using SPS CORAL GROW for nearly nearly 2 weeks. Positive results so far, but the end of the container and growth will tell the truth.

petjunkie

I got a couple free samples of this at a frag swap, I didn't really notice any more feeding responses than normal, used it twice and gave up.
I should maybe see if the feather duster likes it though.

jpnewreefe

From the website the product looks good.Let me know how it goes. And if anyone has it but doesnt want to us it feel free to send it my way,LOL!
I use Combo-Vital and see a great response from the animals in my tank and have an overload of dusters popping up everywhere.

peef

I read a post on this site from a guy who started to use it for like 3 months. He said that he had like 400% growth of EVERYTHING. He posted pics and sure enough. So I guess it is a good product when used properly.