anyone experienced this?

naturelover

In Past:..
First my male maroon clown fish tried to host between colt and green polyp got stung to death as well colt was gone. Butterfly tried to eat anomone and got stung(2yrs ago). Cardinal went same way(2yrs ago).
Last night my yellow tang I had for over 3 yrs got stung by replacement corals bubble and galaxia. Female Maroon took bubble as host. Grouper was taken out and placed in FO tank when I added corals.(Both corals been in the tank for over a month now)
YT rubbed against both and died as I was watching all happend in 10 min. anyone ever experienced this?
No change in water params none of other fish have problem at all.
I am down to only a pair of Hawk eye, female Maroon, Squirrel and a 2 green chromies.
I would like to get some suggestion on other fish that I can add.
:(

beth

Administrator
Staff member
My Clown is hosting in both a Colt and some large Ricoridias and is not having a problem. In fact, this clown has hosted in just about everything in my tank. Including zoos and anthelia and a toadstool [which he almost killed].

bandcamp

after trying a few anenomes to no avail, our clown has hosted & killed in lettuce, tried to host in bubble & leather, & is now attempting to host in brain coral. it's really funny when i feed them freeze dried krill & he tries to feed the brain