Anyone Feel Like Sharing Shark Tank Pics

rylan1

i WAS WATCHING MTV CRIBS LAST NITE THEY HAD RUDI JOHNSON (RB FOR CINN BENGALS) ANYWAYS HE HAD AN AWESOME 3000 GALLON CYLINDER SHARK TANK IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS LIVING ROOM. HE SAID HE HAD 7 SHARKS IN THEIR AND A FEW EELS AND OTHER FISH. HE HAD FROM THE LOOKS OF IT AT LEAST 4-5 OTHER TANKS THROUGHOUT HIS HOUSE ALL SALTWATER.
IT MAYBE ME WANT TO SEE SOME OTHER SHARK TANKS THAT YOU ALL MAY HAVE AND I'M SURE OTHERS WOULD ENJOY.
hE HAD A BLACK TIP AND NOT SURE OF THE OTHER KINDS!

mike22cha

I just watched that episode online and I didn't see the big cylander tank, I did see two large tank with a plasma in the middle by his kitchen. Those were cool.

rylan1

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
I just watched that episode online and I didn't see the big cylander tank, I did see two large tank with a plasma in the middle by his kitchen. Those were cool.
It was on tv last night... I saw those tanks with the tv in the middle I got confused because I watched 2 episodes in a row and they both had nice saltwater tanks...
My Bad!!

Its actually Roy Williams of the Dallas Cowboys... go look for it again

Originally Posted by Rylan1
i WAS WATCHING MTV CRIBS LAST NITE THEY HAD RUDI JOHNSON (RB FOR CINN BENGALS) ANYWAYS HE HAD AN AWESOME 3000 GALLON CYLINDER SHARK TANK IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS LIVING ROOM. HE SAID HE HAD 7 SHARKS IN THEIR AND A FEW EELS AND OTHER FISH. HE HAD FROM THE LOOKS OF IT AT LEAST 4-5 OTHER TANKS THROUGHOUT HIS HOUSE ALL SALTWATER.
IT MAYBE ME WANT TO SEE SOME OTHER SHARK TANKS THAT YOU ALL MAY HAVE AND I'M SURE OTHERS WOULD ENJOY.
hE HAD A BLACK TIP AND NOT SURE OF THE OTHER KINDS!
You got that right it was awesome i wish i had that tank s bad

mikedog

I think I just found my new favorite player, though I don't like the Cowboys. He seems like he cares about the hobby, though I am sure he does no water changes and maintenance on his tanks. If you watch closely he must have a tank or two in every room in his house. And my favorite part of the show is when he opens his freezer, and its filled with fish food, at least me and him have one thing in common.