anyone for a cooler swap?

speg

Hey darknes.. your name is my name too...
Whenever I go out.. the people always shout...

bronco300

how can shipping be so little?? when i try to by frags from someone they always hit me with 30 dollars or so....are they trying to rip me off?
Luke P

kdfrosty

I think that most people ship zoos and shrooms via USPS priority (2-3 day). I have shipped across the country using this method and it was only $7.15

speg

Originally Posted by TeresaQ1
i always use usps, and its usually around 5 buck to ship, depending on how big a box you use.
I have a nice zoo frag to trade. m0m24@earthlink.net
Just go ahead and place that with my mantis =c)

scotts

How do I get on the list? I have a lot of orange zoos that someone might like? skschneider at adelphia dot net.

speg

I have no clue... I got a email at first but nothing since. I sent you some frags today that hopefully stay alive long enough to get to you! heh. My brother said that when he went back to the post office today that they had a fire in the building =c( Hope the package got put out before that happend.
I think you and I should just keep swapping stuff ;) cheap that way.

cynelson

I'm sorry guys....Life has been crazy lately. I only got 3 emails, so I wasn't sure if you all still wanted to. If someone could help organize I would soooo appreciate it. I would like to get as many addresses as possible so we can try to match to nearest locations so we can use 2-3 day.