Anyone from Central Mass?

jcsoccert

If there is anyone from Central Massachusetts I know of a great place that sells used tanks and supplies. Great deals and great supplies. I'd give the link to the site, but i heard that's a NO NO! For example, this place has an AGA 125 gallon tank (rated at 9.5 out of 10 in condition) for only 300$. Lots of great prices. Let me know via this board and we'll be in touch!!
:happyfish

jcsoccert

hey, I just sent you both the website, via the emails you posted here. Hope it helps with your shopping!

hayleemilo

Hey Gang,
I have a 90 gallon reef setup that I am selling. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can send you all the specifics if you are genuinely interested. There is about 200 pounds of pink carribean live sand, about 150 pounds of live rock, all top plate and no base including a large top slab of Marshall. All the powers heads(3) inside the tank), the tank is drilled with a corner overflow w/ a backup, 2 strip lights, sump w/ pump, a 30 gallon refugium, protein skimmer, etc..
Thanks,
Eric
Hayleemilo@msn.com

hayleemilo

HI,
I would prefer to keep it all together as it is perfectly balanced. But, if there are enough people who are willing to pick up what they want, then I will split it up.
Thanks!

sw65galma

Originally posted by hayleemilo
Hey Gang,
I have a 90 gallon reef setup that I am selling. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I can send you all the specifics if you are genuinely interested. There is about 200 pounds of pink carribean live sand, about 150 pounds of live rock, all top plate and no base including a large top slab of Marshall. All the powers heads(3) inside the tank), the tank is drilled with a corner overflow w/ a backup, 2 strip lights, sump w/ pump, a 30 gallon refugium, protein skimmer, etc..
Thanks,
Eric
Hayleemilo@msn.com

Is it a corner 90? Are you looking to trade anything?
Also if you have any pics.
Send all specs to sw65galma@yahoo.com