Anyone from East TN out there???

ct_vol

Hey there, just wondering if anyone local was floating around out there... Maybe we could do a trade... I have much that is desired... :D

say

Originally Posted by ct_vol
Hey there, just wondering if anyone local was floating around out there... Maybe we could do a trade... I have much that is desired... :D

What else do you have... The green mushroom was sweet when i got it home... spready all out now. Thanks!

ct_vol

lol I'm trying to round up the stragglers who aren't already in the ETRC... I'm glad you liked the mushroom... Figured you would... Did the palys open up for ya???

ct_vol

Southern Virginians are welcome too... :) Yeah, I'm just outside of Knoxville... I'm in Oak Ridge... Where you from microman???

say

Originally Posted by ct_vol
lol I'm trying to round up the stragglers who aren't already in the ETRC... I'm glad you liked the mushroom... Figured you would... Did the palys open up for ya???

2 of them have opened.. one not sure yet.. the other 2 are pretty though.. Still looking for Dark Purple zoo's and bright yellow and orange paly's

ct_vol

I have a few dark purple zoos... But they run pretty expensive and I don't have any to frag right now... Same with my orange palys...

microman~ You should come down to one of our meetings if you ever get a chance... Hmmm, have any micros to frag??? ;)

say

Man I wished I knew you had those this past weekend. I would have taken them also. How much?

ct_vol

ETRC is the East Tennessee Reef Club... Just a few reef dorks who get together: eat, drink, and talk about SW tanks... We meet up about once a month... Next meeting is at my house in Oak Ridge... It will be June 16th around 1... You should stop by if you can make it... :D Either the July or August meeting will be at the Coral Reef in Knoxville... We haven't decided which one yet... Anyhhoot, e mail me if you'd like some info... randyto@bellsouth.net

ct_vol

Great!!! Are you a member of the CRC??? Are you bringing anything, or you there mostly to buy???

ct_vol

They're a bunch of good folks down there... I just drove down to Cleveland this weekend to drop off a bunch of donations for the swap... Did you hear about the new store "5th Day Creations" going up in Chattanooga??? Looks like its going to be pretty nice...