Anyone from Northern California

reefforbrains

Your quite a bit further north than myself. But I get around Yuba/ Marysville every few weeks. Otherwise I center around Roseville and Rocklin are. Feels at times everyone else is in Florida.
There are a few others from the Sac area. How big of a geography do you want to cover?

I'm actually just a few hours north of sac. I go to Chico State. The sac area would be cool. I'm starting to setup for SPS and the good stuff now. Soon i will have frags to trade, but sac would be awesome.

motlot77

I hope it's ok to post this info here but there are some local clubs in NorCal that do frag exchanges, etc...
I'd post the links but I'm not sure if it's ok.
Search for:
"Bay Area Reefers"
"Chico Reef Club"
"Marine Aquarists Roundtable of Sacramento"

demartini

me!!
I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area... San Mateo
I know quite a bit of people belong to the bay area reefers... I'm thinking about joining.
since you are in nor cal you may like to know that there is going to be something called the coral farmers market... It's located in Fremont and it will take place on May 20th. if you buy tickets early then it's $15. it's supposed to be pretty good. My lfs is growing corals just for that. He said a lot of sellers from all over CA and even outside CA attend, so there's bound to be some great corals! here's the link if your interested! all the info is on here.http://www.ba-cfm.com/