anyone have 46 bow reef???????

wifishman1

waukesha, thanks for the pic im sooo excited to get my 46 bow. it should be here tomm or next week thrs. i am downgrading from 75 to the 46.

monalisa

Really, you're downgrading? You're the second person I've corresponded with that has decided to downgrade. How come you're doing it...not that it matters. You're gonna love the 46bf.
Lisa :happyfish

wifishman1

yeah idk why but im 100% sure its the right decision. what kinda light do u have and how much if u dont mind???? :joy:

monalisa

My light is an Odyssea, 250w mh plus 2 96w actinics and 4 1w lunars. It took some tweaking to get it to fit properly with my other equipment, but I'm pretty sure I can keep anything in there at this point, as long as I keep up on my water maintenance, that is.
Oops, I got the light on the big auction site for about $250.00.

monalisa

Originally Posted by alyssia
Great looking tank Lisa!
Thanks Alyssia, I've seen pics of yours as well...so right back at ya.

alyssia

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Thanks Alyssia, I've seen pics of yours as well...so right back at ya.

Thanks!

monalisa

Originally Posted by wifishman1
yeah idk why but im 100% sure its the right decision. what kinda light do u have and how much if u dont mind???? :joy:
I started out with a 37gal and upgraded to my 46 in February...honestly, both tanks have been really pretty easy to take care of and maintain. **knock on wood**

monalisa

thanks for the pics....gonna make the switch soon.... :joy:
When you do, definitely post pics and the process here on your thread...very informative to those thinking of doing the same thing.
Let us know when things get started so that if you have questions or run into problems...post here, we'll be watching.

monalisa

cool good idea,the tank should be hear tomm... so i will start posting asap.

Soooo?? Did your tank come in?

wangotango

looks good guys. im probably going to convert my 46 fw into a reef this summer. cuz two reefs are better than one

-Justint

sign guy

Originally Posted by surfinusa
nice tanks, sign guy is that a sailfin tang :thinking:
um *mubbles under breath* yes. those pics where taken befor I found this site and was under the impretion that three tangs in a 30 where fine as long as they didn't fight

wifishman1

just got the tank today and got the ls/lr in with enough water to run pumps...i will post pics tomm.......im tired. thanks for all the responces(spelling) :joy:

here is mine after i lost my only Sps, it is not the best. i am moving in a couple months and dont want to add anymore. it already will be a nightmare.