anyone have 46 bow reef???????

monalisa

Hey! Looking good!! You've got the exact stand as I do!! Can't wait to see it all take shape.
Lisa :happyfish

monalisa

From here it looks like your pH is at 7.8. Did you just do a transfer from your 75gal?

wifishman1

yes, i used the lr/ls,canister,skimmer,ph's,heater, from the 75 and got r/o water from the store. what do ya think about par????? day 1

monalisa

Originally Posted by wifishman1
yes, i used the lr/ls,canister,skimmer,ph's,heater, from the 75 and got r/o water from the store. what do ya think about par????? day 1

The ammonia spike may be coming from transferring your ls. I would keep a close eye on it and have water set up for a nice change.
It looks good. Do you have any critters in the tank yet?

wifishman1

nope what can i put in there????? cleaner shrimp or serpant star???? i didnt know i could put stuff in there yet. also have blue hippo,cb,2 sb,sabae,3firefish,midasblenny and snails and blue legged crabs.

monalisa

nope what can i put in there????? cleaner shrimp or serpant star???? i didnt know i could put stuff in there yet. also have blue hippo,cb,2 sb,sabae,3firefish,midasblenny and snails and blue legged crabs.
You're right. I wouldn't put anything in until the water stabilizes a bit. Good luck with everything.

monalisa

thanks, everything should be fine...... :joy:
Keep us posted, 'kay?

monalisa

Your new critters are looking really great. I especially like the new fuzzy mushrooms, nice find!!

wifishman1

thanks lisa, always love the positive feed back :joy: . also i got the angle,sb,clown in qt...the damn ick. im thinking about picking up another peice of coral today so i will post pics later.....thanks again matt