Anyone have a Tank in Michigan For Sales?

mjhulik

I'm looking for a fish tank in Michigan Area and would like a take form 75-200 gallons. I would like a killer deal. If anyone knows of one please let me know or email me at mjhulik@hotmail.com
Thanks
mjhulik

derxz

i know of a good ass deal in ann arbor. 55g with stand and 2 really nice filters included all for 75 bones. Tank has got to go by the end of the week.

derxz

no, i dont have any pictures, it's not mine. I barely know the guy. I was just gonna buy it but didn't have the money. It's your standard 55gallon tank with an iron stand in pretty good condition. No cracks or anything. THe filters looked really nice. One was a double powerwheel thing and i don't remember what the other was.

blitz99

michiganreefers.com
not as informative as this site, but you get a lot of locals and stuff for sale... great network to trade and sell frags, etc... and tanks.

forsale

hello.. i am selling a 55gal oak tankw/ everything for $900 well worth $1500 live in the ohio area but if interested will meet you half way..let me know for more detail and pics..sweetiipie71@yahoo.com

funkyman

I have a 120 with oak trim for sale. It has an overflow too somewhere. I'm asking $200 for it. I just cleaned it. I ordered a reef ready version, so I won't need this one. I'm on the shore of Lake Erie in Lorain, Ohio (half way between Toledo and Cleveland).