Anyone have any seio super flow pump knowledge??? R they a good pump??

payne66801

I am trying to get some more flow in my 125g tank and I was at my lfs and seen seio super flow pumps for sale. They are fairly high the m820 with is 820gph was 69.99. So I was wanting to see if people like them before I jump off the boat on this one. The guy had one in a tank and it was moving alot of water. The softies was doing the wave :) So any how if you have any knowledge of this brand let me know .... thanks

mavgi

they are good pump but you can get them low price then what you write ....
check in the big auction site about $44

alfa1023

I really like these pumps - I am running three of the 620's in my 92 gallon corner tank. They move a lot of water - the pump output is very large, so the water flow is not a small jet stream like with many powerheads (I take the bottom cover off of the pump and have it blow straight out from the impellar). I have had zero problems with these clogging up or slowing down (unlight the various other brand powerheads I have used).
Do a search online - you will find then cheaper.

crzyfshygy

I had a 620 and it craped out after 2 months. I took it back and the LFS upgraded me to a 820. I have to say....these things rock! Even though I had a bad one. I really like them. The only powerhead I would trade it for is a Tunze.

fishking

LOVE IT, just go 2 and they are amazin, only problem they are a little large, but who cares they have great flow