Anyone have pics of their aquascpaing? Please I need to see them. thanks

rebelprettyboy

Anyone have pics of their aquascpaing in a 55 gallon tank? Or any other size tnak it doesnt really mattter. Id like to see how they are I plan on aquscaping mine over again and id like to see everyone elses. Wells heres a pic of mine and I dont like it.

wangotango

heres my 55. i redid my aquascaping a few months ago and decide to go with three "pillars." i think the flow is better this way, but thats just me. its hard aquascaping a 55 because there really isnt a whole lot of room, so you have to be creative.
-Justin

rebelprettyboy

50-60 lbs i do want to get some mroe but I dont know when. I like yours wango tango. and im not the creative one. U wanna come down to Midland and do it for me? lol

triga22

Wow. Those are some nice tanks. Im not very fond of the overflows in the tank. They take up to much room.

saltn00b

it will be easier to get a more aesthetic aquascape if you say, triple your rock poundage. it will also be beneficial for your tank on a number of levels.

wangotango

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
50-60 lbs i do want to get some mroe but I dont know when. I like yours wango tango. and im not the creative one. U wanna come down to Midland and do it for me? lol
thanks. kind of a long drive though
. the only real advice that i have is not to expect to get it right the first time. a lot of people change their rockwork at least once a year. i know that im usually tweaking stuff on a regular basis.
-Justin

rebelprettyboy

Thats is how the rocks now. I like it a lot better, added about another 15-20 lbs that was in my 10 gallon nano tank which is cycling right now. Ill buy some more for that tank later. And maybe a fw more lbs for my 55 too. i like it a lot better now