Anyone heard of this store?

mr_krabs

Pet Mart? Not petsmart. I just recived a membership card in the mail. Wom,thats what its called
. I get discounts off of any products and get cupouns too. Have anyone ever went to this store before? Are there saltwater fish any good?
Pet mart WOM
Word Of Mouth. I dont get it? Why they pick that?

tangman99

We have them here in Florida. I've bought a few things from them, but they don't sell saltwater fish here. They have tons of fresh water fish though. Their prices are not too bad.

tangman99

Originally posted by MR_Krabs
Is it a nice store

I'm sorry. I think I misread your original post. I was referring to Petsmart. I don't know how I missed that. As far as the store you are referring to, why not just swing by and take a look and see what you think?
Some things I look for in a pet store and try to abide by:
If they sell fish, are they healthy
Is the store clean
Are the people knowledgable
Are the prices fair? You won't get online price deals, but they should be comparable to other stores.
One pet peave I have is I try not to do business with any store that sells dogs. My wife showed schauzers for awhile and I learned a lot from the people she knows. Most dogs sold in stores come from puppy mills and you will never buy a great quality bred dog in a store. You can get a nice dog, but you can also do that at the pound. Pay the money and buy from a respectable breeder who does it for the love of the breed, not the money.
Sorry, not trying to change the subject of your thread. Go check it out and see for yourself.

mr_krabs

i'm going there next week. (its in another county) about 40min away from where i live. Lets hope they have nice saltwaterfish