Anyone here from Missouri?

birdy

I live in KC so I am not too far away, I have just started adding corals recently so I am not ready to start trading frags but I will be eventually.

pbuck

Birdy,
let me know if you want anything. I have quite a few small frags of soft corals and some LPS and SPS. We might be able to use USPS Priority mail to ship the frags. I ship frags via Priority Mail to a few towns near Columbia, and they arrive the next day. This will save you and I a lot of money if we decide to trade/sell. If is good to find someone else in MO who is on this message board.

bradphish

Im in carbondale ill about 1.5 hours from st louis, i dont have much to offer but would be interested in some frags.
brad

pbuck

I make several trips up to St. Louis. e-mail me and I'll tell you what I have. pbuckler@drury.edu I think this is working out well. I think we all can benefit from knowing others in our area that can buy/sell/trade for good prices and saving on shipping.

jeepgirl

i live in Richland. Mo. its about an hour from Springfield. Would like to know where the good fish stores are

copeseter

I live in Mtn. Home AR about 1.5 hours away. There are NO stores around here. Are there any in Springfield?

pbuck

There are a couple of fish stores around here. But the best way to get corals around here is to trade someone for them. Send me your email address and I'll let you know when we are going to get together and trade again. My email address is pbuckler@drury.edu

jeepgirl

I have nothing to trade as we just moved here and the tanks just got through cycling. The joys of being military!!! I would like to get to know the people around here though. maybe you can give me some excellent pointers.

soupysteve

I just wanted to get my name in here so that anyone else in Mo who has frags for trade/sell can see that I am looking for people to trade with as well.
By the way, I got a couple of frags from pbuck and they are growing nicely - just figured I'd do some free PR for him.

sheracr123

I am actually in Wichita, but I have a camper at Lake Pomme De Terre (about 45 min I think) I will be headed there again in the spring. I usually go alteast twice a month. Nothing for trades yet, but maybe in the spring? Also, I would like to know the names of the LFS's there if you wouldn't mind.
Thanks
Mendee