Anyone here have the BioCube that could tell me or just take some pictures of how its supposed to be set up? Few other questions also...

meglovin

Hi all!
Today I acquired a 14 gallon Oceanic BioCube for FREE through my boyfriend's uncle. It had been sitting outside for months and was a bit dirty, so I spent three hours using vinegar water and elbow grease to clean it up. It looks great so far.
However, since it was free, I have no instructions. There are two pumps it came with (one says water pump, the other says micro-jet), a little plastic tube thing, the nozzle for the powerhead, and a bunch of black balls. I don't know what to do with any of it and can't find decent instructions online.
Could someone explain or post pictures of how I'm supposed to set it up? I would be VERY grateful.
I'm also worried about the lights. As I was cleaning off the hood from dirt, I flipped the hood over and noticed water building up inside the plastic "chamber" that holds the lights. I immediately unscrewed it and have been hanging the hood for a few hours. I'm afraid that since there was water present in this "chamber", it might mess something up.
I'm also curious as to how I can "seed" some 'dead' live rock I picked up from him as well. Can I put it in the tank with some live rock and let it sit while the tank cycles? Or do I need to seed it in a separate container first?
Also, does anyone have any issues with this tank that I should address? This will be my first saltwater tank.
The tank doesn't appear to have come with a protein skimmer; will this be a problem?
Lastly, I own a liquid freshwater testing kit, but I was told I couldn't use this for saltwater. Why is this?
Thank you all SO much for your help!