Anyone here hit a weight plateau?

alison

Hey, just thought I'd ask. I'm tryin to lose some weight, and lost lots, but recently hit a weight plateau. I tried more exercise, and then switchin up the routine to doin only cardio, like 2 hours a day, but notta. Will this ever pass, and does anyone have any suggestions? Open to anything. Oh, and on the slimfast optima diet. Thanks again, Ali

backstab

Sweet, sweet alison.
Were there pics of your belly button posted around here just awhile ago?:thinking:

alison

NO, What? Now I'm gonna have to go over to that thread and see if that was an insult or not. Ha, Ha, Ha. I wish I was thin enough to wear a belly button ring, cuz I'd do it if I was. ~Ali

alison

Man, your a little #($& ! NO WAY! I can't even believe you said that to me. Ha, ha. I'm just a little overweight, god I'm not even a 1/8 of what that poor woman is. She is a TINY bit grody though, I gotta admit. Nice little joke, ha, ha, now back to the subject. You or anyone else got any advice. Seriously.

backstab

How long have you been at this plato? I was dead locked at 230 and just kept working through it. It took about a month of this diet and exercize I'm finaly at 171-178 it goes up and down day by day. But I finally reached my target weight.

alison

Hey no sweat, just jerkin your chain as you did mine. lol. Congrats for reachin your goal. I know how hard that is. I've been at my weight for like 2 weeks. And I work out

[hr]
. I tried upin it, downin it, and switchin it up. I dono what I'm doin wrong. Got about 30 to go. I've been here before with plateaus, and I know it'll pass, but dangit, I'm workin hard for nothin, ya know? It'll come though. Thanks ~Ali

alison

Thanks, but not gonna tell ya my target. My target is thin. Women don't tell their secrets quite as easily as men. lol.
Just have to leave ya guessin. ~Ali