Anyone Here Of It

samonslaer

Got my 55 gal up and going. 2 days old. Any of you here about STABILITY by [Seachem]. What do you think and will it help speed up the process LOL. If so like to hear your imput.

wrongmove

I am very new to this hobby myself. You may want to explore the other posts in the forums. There is a lot of really good info here and many of our beginner questions are already answered.
Good Luck,
WrongMove
P.S. If you do find any really interesting info please share it with me for I am a complete NOOB to the saltwater world

chadman

Originally Posted by samonslaer
Got my 55 gal up and going. 2 days old. Any of you here about STABILITY by [Seachem]. What do you think and will it help speed up the process LOL. If so like to hear your imput.

from what i understand it is best to let nature take its course and not try to speed up the process

jhebi

Originally Posted by chadman
from what i understand it is best to let nature take its course and not try to speed up the process

Agree with chadman, if you want you can add a raw shrimp to start your cyvle, check your paramenters everyday and see if amonia spike and than make some water changes....Hey salmon there are a lot of threads on where yu can search and check on how people cycle their tanks....REMEMBER PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE....BE PATIENT ..and good luck

samonslaer

Gotcha, thanks for imput. The shrimp realy works ?. Ya I put a fake fish and some coral on outside of tank. Going to get up every morn and move them around.