Anyone in DC or Northern VA

tronicsdr

I just moved to Reston and have a few things I need to get rid of since I don't have the storage space I used to...
Empty 38G in good shape - $35
NIB Turbofloater 1000 w/ Ocean Runner 2700 Pump - $120 (retail 169.95)
Used Turbofloater 1000 (no pump) $35
24" hood w/ standard Flourcent Light - $10
prefer local pickup especially on tank if someone wants to come get the tank today its yours for 25!! I need space!

Pic from when the tank was full...

email - tronicsdr@yahoo

gionva

interested in the tank. Can you let me know what the dimensions are for that tank? Is the back painted or is that just a vinyl background? I'm in Ashburn so I should be pretty close.

tronicsdr

NVA -
The dimentions are basically 3' wide 1' deep and 2' high if you want more specific than that let me know I can give you down to the 1/8 of an inch if you like... The background was just plastic but is long gone.. I do have the glass hood minus the plastic piece. I will throw that in too...
I Live Just off the toll road (south side) between Reston Pkwy and Wheile Ave. Basically Right on Reston International Golf Course.. I would still take 25, I just need the space..
Thanks for the intrest. email me if you want my cell - tronicsdr@yahoo.com

suzi1780

Originally Posted by Tronicsdr
NVA -
The dimentions are basically 3' wide 1' deep and 2' high if you want more specific than that let me know I can give you down to the 1/8 of an inch if you like... The background was just plastic but is long gone.. I do have the glass hood minus the plastic piece. I will throw that in too...
I Live Just off the toll road (south side) between Reston Pkwy and Wheile Ave. Basically Right on Reston International Golf Course.. I would still take 25, I just need the space..
Thanks for the intrest. email me if you want my cell - tronicsdr@yahoo.com
golly day I could spit and hit your house from mine! I am right off soapstone. I don't think I need anything you are selling tho

gionva

Ahh...2' high. I was hoping it would be less otherwise I'd have to upgrade my lighting. I'll let you know by this weekend if I'll pick the tank up.
Thanks!

tronicsdr

NVA -
OK, Let me know. FYI - When I ran that setup (in the pic) I had 2 96W PC's it was enough to support most encrusting stuff some shrooms and polyps. The clam made it for quite a while but I am not sure if I lost him due to lights or water quality, either way he only made it about 6 months.. I have 1 of the 96W fixtures with an extra bulb I will sell you for 50 if you are interested, it fits the tank perfectly.. it is a 36" 96W coralife PC fixture...
Suzi -
I live with in a stones throw from the corner of soapstone and south lakes....

suzi1780

Originally Posted by Tronicsdr
NVA -
Suzi -
I live with in a stones throw from the corner of soapstone and south lakes....
I am off Ridge Heights, where are you? Hahaha do you live next door!?

tronicsdr

NVA- I had another guy email me so I am going to sell it to him since you were still not sure..
EVERYONE..
I still have a 36" coralife 96W PC with an extra bulb - $50
NIB Turbofloater 1000 w/ Ocean Runner 2700 Pump - $120 (retail 169.95)
Used Turbofloater 1000 (no pump) $35
24" hood w/ standard Flourcent Light - $10

vanquish

Hey,
This is John, I came and picked the tank up yesterday evening. I just wanted to say thanks again for the excellent deal you made me. I got the tank to my house in one piece and my family was very impressed. I'm sure it will make a beautiful display when I can find the time to set it up! So I just want to thank you again.
To people viewing this thread: This seller is completely honest and fair, I would certainly deal with him again and highly recommend buying the other used items he is selling here.

tronicsdr

Thanks John

I am glad everything worked out, if you have any questions when you start getting things set up make sure to shoot me an email!!

Good Luck