Anyone in Eastern NC

littlebuck

well i would start looking at it and saving some money. I bought my light about a month or two ago and spent like 350. I have 300 watts on my 29 gallon though

gibby84

Little Buck,
I am local here in J-ville and would be interested in some frags at a good price. Email me at beatty1821 at hotmail dot com if you have any or would just like to BS about the hobby. I also shop at the fish cave, Mike is an OK guy most the time. Let me know if you are interested in parting with some frags.

littlebuck

hey there gibby i sent you an e-mail. I more in to tradeign frags because im just starting out so want some smaller things in my tank then huge corals. But let me know when u get the e-mail or just shot me back one.

grumpygils

Hello fish world.
I am just starting out with Nano tanks 10g and 20g. Where can I buy frags? I have nothing to trade and do not mind paying a fair price. I would love to get a smooscheburg of corals?
Anyone?

littlebuck

Is there anyone in eastern NC what wants to trade anything. Let me know i am fragging a bunch of stuff in the next couple weeks.

gigity

I have a few corals that I could frag and put up for trade if you are interested (red kenya trees, shrooms, frogspawn possibly). I live in Charleston, SC but am perfectly willing to drive up to NC for a good deal. Lemme know.

littlebuck

well got my shipmwnt and now im getting a new tank. if anyone wants to trade please let me know. Also im looking for a home for 2 tangs both 4-5" long 1-purple and 1-blue hippo. Thats if my wife wants to get rid of them i dont want to keep them in the 72 gal to long since i know they are going to get bigger. so let me know. thank you

grumpygils

Little buck,
Aren't you driving to Durham soon. If that fell threw, I will be on it! Or was that the shipment you were talking about?
GG

grumpygils

Where did you get the frags? Online buddy? I just don't think that tank is going to work in your house! It would be best suited here in Raleigh! hA ha
GG

littlebuck

ya ok no chance you are getting it sorry. Im picking it up tuesday. I got the frags from a a buddy and also online. Trust me that tank will do great in my house. that way my lil girl can see it better. She loves watching the tank. Well let me know if you want any frags later on. Thanks

littlebuck

well i finally got my new tank and have alot of frags so if anyone is looking around the east coast let me know. I have green star polyps, xenia, button polyps, toadstool leather, cabbage leather, zoos. and some othere stuff. If you are looking to trade please let me know. Im not on here to much anymore if you want e-mail me. littlebuck70@yahoo.com

ouchthathu

I'm in Wilmington and just starting to get to a point where I might be able to start some frags of my Green Star Polyps... Ive got others but most of them haven't gotten large enough to frag yet. I have a small assortment of zoo's, orange montipora, cup coral, and some green ricordia.