Anyone In Memphis

acez28

Wholesale price on the tank and everything in it...
We REALLY REALLY need to get rid of it so everything....tank and all. All livestock....all equipment....EVERYTHING. $1200 firm. Its in the local paper for $1800 just started running the ad today but we really really need to make room. So anyone in memphis....$1200 and its yours.
1 porcupine puffer
2 clownfish
1 skunk clown
1 algae blenny
1 sailfin tang
1 CBS
2 feather dusters
1 starburst polyp
3 patches of unknown polyps
several hermits
3 snails
2 powerheads
1 mag 7 PH
1 400w MH
2 30w electronic ballasts
2 timers for lights
tank is 100gal cubed drilled w/ overflow
wood canopy and stand
about 130lbs of rock with homemade sump
30" US Acryllic skimmer
if you near and want to see it just leave email address and i will email you my phone number to set up a time for you to come by.

jeredh

I live in Cordova...just a few miles away from kermit's. My tank is only 8 weeks established, so I cannot afford to add much more livestock. However, my conditions appear to be very very suitable to add something.
I would love to talk to you more about being a responsible owner/investor in something from inside your tank.
Thanks,
Jered
Jered work

acez28

well i have one guy interested in the whole thing so letme see if he wants to get it or not. If not then i will try to see by pieces.

dzones

yes please let us know if you are parting out. I am not far from memphis and interested in some of your stuff also.

jeredh

:jumping: Okay...keep me posted! I went to Kermit's at lunch today, and found a really cool psychedelic goby. But, still holding off on any new purchases. I added a open green brain coral and feather duster last week. Did a water change yesterday...testing water every 3 days or so.
All is well in my tank - I want more corals!

bterry29

jeredh - sorry to bust in on this thread. I noticed you are from Cordova. I have relatives who live there. What is Kermits? If it is a fish store or restaurant with tanks I'd like to go there when we visit later this month. Let me know. Thanks

dzones

not to bust in but yes bterry29, Kermits Reef is a fish store in Cordova. Not a bad one, pretty good selection for the most part.

acez28

Ok Parting out again. Before the MH goes i need to get rid of all the coral. I am only wanting to get about 1000 total out of everything so everything is gonna be cheap. I perfer not to ship cuz i work all day and dont have time to go somewhere to ship anything out. But email me at acjames@midsouth.rr.com and i will get back to you when i can.

dzones

well I TRIED to email you but it got returned. please email me at:
EMAIL
I am interested in most of your stuff and can pickup in memphis. I live fairly close by.
Thanks
Dave