Anyone In Michigan

big bubba

I have 2 aqua clear skimmers, and a mag 18, and mag 9.5 for sale. Everything is about 18 months old and is in great shape. I just bought a new bigger skimmer so I want to sell these. I'm in the brighton,mi area. The skimmers are rated for tanks to 250-300 gal.

sponge

I want to say that it is the pro, it has the cartridge where you put in carbon and it is about 6mos old. I just got tired of priming it. You can Email me at Cjac130130@aol.com. I would also consider a trade for corals.

stareefer

I am new here, but have had several reef set-ups for 13 yrs. or more. I have a lot of snails because I am going to empty my 150.00 gal. today for repairs that will take at least a Mo. so I have a lot of snails for sale at 1.00 each.
I have a Finnex Skimmer, never out of the box reate for 100 gal. I use one on my 150 gal. and it worked very well. I also have various other stuff just taking up my space that I would love to sell. Most has never been used.
reefcritters@earthlink.com

thedocta

Sorry starreefer i just bought a tank and filtration and won't need any thing right now...Good luck selling stuff. -Greg