anyone in NH

faddn5

Yeah Im still here, I live in the north conway area and actually twice a week I have to go to laconia for electrical classes. I dont have anything to trade right now but in about a month I expect to have some stuff . Where do you get your fish and supplies? Do you have anything to trade?

crazy4reefs

hey if you want send me an email. i can tell you about a a place around here that is a really good pet store. also i have a lot of diffrent color mushrooms and maybe a few other things that would be great starter corals if you are ready for corals. we can work out a trade ok.
Gage04204(no spam) @aol.com take out the no spam of course.
Sue

biglurr545

hey i go to college in nh and i know where conway is my aunt lives there. i have some frags oftoad stool ready to go if anyone is interested my email is brodericl@fpc.edu let me know iif you wanna trade

faddn5

Hey SS where do get your livestock? Theres a place in plymouth that carry some nice fish and corals with not to bad of prices. Maybe you already do there?

rs1831

I live in Lebanon and the stores that I like most are Seaworld and Aqua Addicts in Salem and then Plymouth Pet.

patandlace

Nice to see so many from NH!! We are pretty new to the hobby and looking to get into corals soon. Where would you guys recommend for zoos and soft corals? We have been to Seaworld and Aqua Addicts, just looking for other places. Also if anyone has anything super colorful to sell let me know!! patandlace@comcast.net
Thanks,
Lacey

patandlace

Do they have a large saltwater selection? Do you remember how the Coral selection was? We are looking to get some this week.
Thanks