anyone in nj

xhappyx

Originally Posted by bri23520
what are you looking for im in beachwood
anything but acros at this point!

bri23520

I have alot of zoos and trumpet coral some gsp, mushrooms frogspawn and hammer corals. What do u have, im only looking for softies right now until i get my mh. Whereabouts in tomsriver are you? I used to live in silverton.

xhappyx

Originally Posted by bri23520
I have alot of zoos and trumpet coral some gsp, mushrooms frogspawn and hammer corals. What do u have, im only looking for softies right now until i get my mh. Whereabouts in tomsriver are you? I used to live in silverton.
do u have any pics.. of the corals ur looking to trade. i have a leather, some zoos, some mushrooms, a frogspawn, stary polyps. my tank shots there's a few shots of what i have. i live off of coolidge in toms river..im defintaly looking to trade or buy some stuff this weekend let me know thanks.. tom

xhappyx

Originally Posted by MBowker
about 15 minutes west of toms River. 10 minutes from beachwood. We need to start trading
i agreee what do we all have to trade i'm looking to make something happen asap...
like tonight if possible hahaha

xhappyx

here's some pics of stuff i want to frag. not sure if ur interested.. i'm definatly looking for some new stuff though..

xhappyx

Originally Posted by misfit
any one have some pulsing xenia ill pay or trade
i have a small piece of xenia i'll see if i can get a pic later