anyone in pa need a 90 gal fish tank?

shawna

I give up if interested it's a 90 gal oceanic with an american cherry stand and a home made hood (1/2 hood with a light fixture including 2 150 m.h. bulbs and 2 actinic blue a brand new canister filter (used 1 day) 130 (i think) lbs of recuring live rock some fegi some tonga some tonga branch any and all clean up crew that I have many are in the l.r. 1 cyclone 100 needs to be cleaned out. no substrate canister filter brand is an xp 3 and it's made by rena some meda floss ect. power heads 3 0ne or 2 bottles of coral vital and any and all suplies I have laying around I don't have a price in mind because I really do not know what is fair you can e mail me at shawna@voicenet.com if you are interested but I'm only able to do pick up... I live between quakertown and doylestown in pa
honestly I'm leaving this because my reef colapsed in a verry short time and I just can not afford to reinvest into this again (divorce) well happy hunting oh and I'd prefer pick up in part because I'd rather you see what you are getting y descrptions are poor and seeing something in person akthough old fassioned is the way I would feel comfortable.

ryuson99

thats one really long run on sentence i barely undurstood anything.
like how many powerheads do you have? and are you willing to part?