anyone in south jersey want zenia

pete43

I have 150 watt M/H lights
The monti is an enrusting type as well,I started out with a small dime size piece glued to a piece of live rock,and now I have several plates growing up off the rock.We'll have to meet up sometime.I like the red and green trumpets you have in the last pic
Let me know if you want some pics,I'll e-mail you some or post em'

pete43

I also have some sun coral,if you 've ever fragged it,I have'nt.If you're interested in some,we can give it a shot

chilwil84

i have tried sun coral but i dont feed my coral often enough to keep it alive (needs to be fed daily or slowly dies) i can put up some pics of some stuff i can frag most for $10 - 20 depending on size in you want

chilwil84

postem if you gotem if it doesnt work for me it might for someone else that may read the thread
Originally Posted by pete43
I have 150 watt M/H lights
The monti is an enrusting type as well,I started out with a small dime size piece glued to a piece of live rock,and now I have several plates growing up off the rock.We'll have to meet up sometime.I like the red and green trumpets you have in the last pic
Let me know if you want some pics,I'll e-mail you some or post em'

chilwil84

private message sent
Originally Posted by Jursula
hello
do you still have available? i live by jersey shore, not far from you. can come over any time.
let me know. would really appreciate.
my email jirafchik10@yahoo.com
thank you

mgh

I also live in sj and interested in a trade. looking for xenia, leathers or other softy frags. I have plenty of kenya a nice cabbage leather some eagle eye zoas green stars and plenty of shrooms.

chief26

hey sorry to bust in. i'm from millville not too far from all of you. looking for a good salt water store. the one in millville has issues. i'm always looking for stuff. let me know whats available and how much.

chilwil84

ocean aquarium in pleasantville on rt 40 isnt bad they are pretty big but mostly stock the bread and butter fish and soft , lps corals. i posted a few picks (both candycanes)back in the thread that i still have those types available along with some zenia, small blue ridge (heliopora) pic below of frag and main colony, and a nice wild acro colony(had for 9+ months)have had aro that i can frag pic below. $10-20 for most stuff

chief26

i am very interested. i have 2 18inch 15watt actinic marine glo and 1 coralife 50/50 65 watt over 18 inchs long. is this enought? i am looking for a moonlight. they run about 16 hrs a day. i am still trying to get my clean up crew to the correct numbers. i will get with my fiance to go to ocean aquarium soon. how do i get a hold of you in about a week. i see a area for private messages but dont know how to do that. i can check mine

mgh

Ocean aquarium is a good store around the shore area. there is a place in blackwood that is great. "the aqurium center" and a place up in marlton that is real nice " in living Color".
As for a trade, Id be willing to trade them for any of the corals you mentioned. Not having great luck with the acro's so, if any are real easy growers let me know. I am having some great success with candy canes that were damaged and have regrown. anyway some info on the others would be great. Ill post a another pic, one of the frag, its got about 5-6 mature polyps on it.

chilwil84

Originally Posted by mgh
Ocean aquarium is a good store around the shore area. there is a place in blackwood that is great. "the aqurium center" and a place up in marlton that is real nice " in living Color".
As for a trade, Id be willing to trade them for any of the corals you mentioned. Not having great luck with the acro's so, if any are real easy growers let me know. I am having some great success with candy canes that were damaged and have regrown. anyway some info on the others would be great. Ill post a another pic, one of the frag, its got about 5-6 mature polyps on it.

what kind of lights do you have ?

mgh

over a 90gal I run a 250w 10k MH and 130w pc. the sps's that i do have are under the mh side.

chilwil84

Originally Posted by mgh
over a 90gal I run a 250w 10k MH and 130w pc. the sps's that i do have are under the mh side.

you should be fine for anything i have as far as lightning goes. if you dont have luck with acros the wild one i have might not be a good one because wild ones dont adapt to change as well as ones that have been in tanks for a few generations. the blue ridge (helipora) would be a good choice it likes higher light and a good flow (can take almost a direct shot from my tunze) zenia like more light (if you want a weed) and the softy takes pretty high light but will take lower also. a new zoo always works for me i will gladly go 2 for 1 for your zoos

mgh

Sound great to me. the there are only 4-5 polyps on the frag. give me your email and Ill send you a pic of the actual frag. resizing is a pain. Other wise it sounds good. I work in ac and could meet at ocean aquarium.

mgh

sent a better pic to your email. It looks like you have some pink stars in one of the pics. if you are still interested ill take a a frag of that and the the blue ridge (helipora).