Anyone In Texas Looking For....

joe123

I will be moving soon and there is a possibility of me having to get rid of one of my 75g. tanks. if anyone is local and might be interested in one let me know. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. I have a ton of stuff and we would have to discuss what you need or want. complete set up tank, light, stand, skimmer, filter(20gal. tank) sand(no liverock-I am keeping it)

joe123

it would have to be the one that came with the tank. you know the cheap one that puts out about as much light as a cigarette lighter. well you know what i mean serves purpose for fish only though and grows calc. algae good.

joe123

Yes It Is Drilled And I Have A Knop Skimmer With Wet Dry And Rio 1700 Return Pump. Asking 450.00

joe123

75g- Tank, Stand, Sand, Lights, Lids, Skimmer, Wet Dry Filter And Everything To Run A Wet Dry With Built In Overflow. I Need To Sell Due To Buying A House And No Room For The Tank.

aclimateme

Couple of questions for ya:
What type of lighting? I'd presume since you have 75g reef in your title, that the lighting would be sufficient for corals?
Wouldn't happen to have any pictures of it while it was up and running, would you?
Lastly, when are you looking to get it moved out?
Thanks

joe123

This Tank I Am Seling Would Include A 4x65 Watt Pc And I Don't Have Any Pics But Send Me Your E-mail Address And I Will Take Some. Right Now The Tank Is Up And Running With Some Of My Wifes Aggressive Fish. She Had To Have It But Now Sha Has Changed Her Mind So Luckily I Was Smart Enought To Buy Fish That Can Go In A Reef(lion Fish). Only One Problem With The Lights Is That One Ballast Is Out And My Lfs Won't Order It. I Hear You Can Get One Cheap But I Really Don't Feel Like Messing With It. But The Bulbs Are New And Two Are Brand New Like 10 Minutes Max On Them. I Only Plugged Them In To See If They Worked. If You Would Like E-mail Me At joestepdaddy@earthlink.net WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT GONE IN LIKE 3 WEEKS BUT A MONTH FOR SURE. WAITING ON CLOSING AND THEY SAID IT TAKES AROUND THIRTY DAYS.

bettym

I just found this site [which is great}and your post.I would love for you to e-mail me about your tank.If you still have it.Thank's :happyfish

joe123

You Have To Put Your E-mail On Our Post Due To The Site Not Letting Members E-mail Fom The Site. Just Post It Like A New Thread. Where R U Located?

bettym

You can get a holt of me at either one.....spoiledlilmoma05@hotmail.com or Puddinpiemoma@wmconnect.com.I live in Carthage which is about 50 miles or so on the east side of Tyler.My husband and I were just there at the Gander Mountain grand opening. :cheer:

joe123

Actually About 120 Miles And Tyler Is In Between Dallas And Shreveport Off Of I-20 E. I Am Asking 500.00 Complete Set Up Minus Live Rock But That Is Negotiable As Well

joe123

Still For Sale Bettym Had Something Come Up And Was Unable To Buy. So Still For Sale. Make Reasonable Offer Moving Soon And Don't Have Room For It. I WILL PUT MY 4X65 WATT PC LIGHT IN AS WELL IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT.