anyone in TN.

trebor126

No there isn't any good fish stores in my area. The best place is the Aquatic Critter on Nolensville Rd in Nashville, which you probably know about if you are from Nashville.
Murfreesboro is supposed to have a good fish store, but I have not checked it out yet.

S

savage21

trebor126
I also have to goto to Critters I can not find a salt water place in the Boro

nitram

I live in the cookeville area, about 70 miles from Nashville.Is the LFS Aquatic Critter any good and do they carry a lot of stuff.

trebor126

NITRAM,
The Aquatic Critter is a great store. They do have a lot of saltwater items.
I have a web address, but not sure if I can post here or not.
Let me know you email address, and I will send you the link. You may be able to a Yahoo search as well.

nitram

I did a search and found it but when I did a map thing it said Nolensville Pike and not Nolensville road. Which one is it. It looks like a really good store.I will have to pay them a visit. Do they have good prices on there coral and stuff?

trebor126

It is on Nolensville road. There prices are not as good as this sight, but if you do not want to spend at least $75, I would pay them a visit.
They are pretty knowledgable. You can also buy RO/DI top off water and RO/DI saltwater for $.99/gal. This is cheaper than I could do it if I bought the salt and mixed it myself. The SG of their purchased SW is 1.022.
They have beautiful corals, great looking fish and LR. The SW tanks are very clean, and not covered in algae, as I have seen in other LFS.