anyone in VA.

sharkboy11

im in chesapeake,
I got to Animal Jungle in Va beach,that place is awsome and I get discounts cause i got connections! I may be working there this sumer so coem check it out! They had flame angels on sale for 38.00 I think,Check it out!
Also about the LR,wanna get a few big pieces for free to a brother??lol how much per lb?Im thinkign about adding soem to my 55g. Is it cured?

cimpow137

i went to animal jungle this weekend and that store is confusing lol everything is in all different places and stuff and arg... but their livestock was sooo much better quality than tonya's pet place... we wont make the trip for hard ware and stuff but we definately will for the fish or corals

gregvabch

i stopped by animal jungle the other day and they've made some decent improvments to their coral tanks. looks like they've finally got somebody back in there who knows what the hell they're doing.

I am in Va bch and another fish store is Cichlid Imports. He dones not have alot of Saltwater, but he does have a few tanks, but he is realy clean, neat and knows what he is doing there.. Some prices are alittle HIGH but others are great..
They are located off Indian River by Reg Univ.. by Centerville Turnpike..

gregvabch

yeah, i've never been to that place, but when i was trying to decide what i wanted to put in my 55 i talked to a guy at animal jungle and he told me about that place, that he and another guy were opening it up and that he wasn't supposed to be promo'ing it at animal jungle but he gave me his card anyway. he kept telling me that he'd get me any cichlid i wanted :D