anyone interested in doing a frag swap?

coralreefer

I was wondering if anyone on the boards in or near the washington DC area would like to do a frag swap.

I have some frags i wanted to sell, and i was wondering i you all would like to have one this spring maybe? just let me know

reefboy1994

id be interested! I live in williamsburg va so it might be too far...i only have softies though that are too valuable

reefboy1994

wait i didnt mean they r valuble i meant to put arent too valuable...i have xenia, zoos, finger leather, and a nephea

coralreefer

Originally Posted by reefboy1994
http:///forum/post/2968007
wait i didnt mean they r valuble i meant to put arent too valuable...i have xenia, zoos, finger leather, and a nephea
i know i was just seeing if we could form a group or something

cufishfan

I would definitely be interested (I'm in Rockville). However, I haven't got any corals yet
- I'm doing a lot of maintenance on the tank when it gets a little warmer (probably wont be able to wait longer than mid-March) and upgrading lighting. So I wont have any frags to trade for a while... but I could probably be persuaded to buy a few?? Or I could just come by for the next frag swap..

life~reefer

I live in southern virginia. Virginia beach. But I just went up to Dc this past weekend! We go up quite often as we have family there. : )

coralreefer

good idea. ill keep this post updated so we can do that in the spring

could you guys post some pics of the frags were swapping/selling?

reefboy1994

here are some of the pix of my frags and the corals i will be fragging soon. I have fragged 5 zoos. i will be fragging the finger leather, mushrooms, and the nephea very soon. I also frag my xenia every 2 weeks to keep it in control. I normally flush them but i will save them for the swap. oh yeah...my camera takes horrible pics! everything in the pics look bleached but its not...the color balance is off.

coralreefer

i dont know about the toothpick and rubber band method, so i would say glue it to a piece of rock, rubble, or a frag plug

reefboy1994

ill try that sometime this week so itll have time to grow. are there any soft corals anyone wants a frag of? i am planning on buying some new corals son and i can frag them for the swap in the spring