anyone interseted in buying or partial trade for some high end paintball equipment

O

ohioballer

-SMART PARTS IMPULSE

[hr]
It has a 14in Dye boomstick barrel, black Hogue grips (way better then dye grips), all internals were upgraded internally with the stainless steel parts directly from smart parts when i bought it, freak purple bolt pin,brand new purple CP lightning bolt drop forward and CP purple on off valve, new freak hammer cap dont think its in the pic.Brand new SMart parts Max-flo verticle regulator that alone was 175 bux, 12V revy, JT black soft gun case, 48ci. 300psi. nitro tank there maybe more but cant think of it right now this gun is in great shape was greased up before i played with it it has just the semi-auto board in it dont need anything other board it is one of the fastest impulses i have eve seen it also has a wermstick blade trigger with 3 adjustments it is the fastest trigger you can buy for the impulse. And an Extreme rage 3 pod pack with 3 jt clear blue pods. email me for pics of the gun
have at least 2000 dollars invested in it

petekm1987

Ok this is a SALTWATER FISH site. Not paintball. No one (at least me) wants to know about your paintball stuff.
Have a good day!

O

ohioballer

just because you dont care or have a need doesnt mean you have to have a F&*cking attitude about it

petekm1987

I am just saying that if people start putting ads in that don't have anything to do with fish then eventually it could become a message board for anything. I didn't have a bad attitude about it.
Sorry you thought that! Have a good day!

O

ohioballer

yea im looking for vho and halide lighting and some cash