anyone know anything about an Orange Tailed Blue Devil Damsel?

aqua blue

When I purchased my Damsel to cycle my tank I bought what the local fish store called Fiji Blue Devil Damsels. One was blue with a yellow tail and yellow belly. The other was blue with a orange tail and orange belly. From the little research that I did I think the orange colored one may be the male.
Anyway the lfs put both damsels in one bag when I bought them. While I was floating the bag to acclimate them the orange tail was constantly harrasing the other one. After putting them into the tank this seemed to stop. After about 3 days the orange tail damsel started relentlesly chasing the other. I even netted him for a while to give the other some relief. The next day I could not find the yellow tail until I moved some cover and foung it dead. Fins torn and scales missing. I'm not sure if this was "killer" aggresiveness or some type or male, female mating ritual or show of power. Mother nature can be cruel sometimes.
I bought 2 more damsels but decided to get different types to try to avoid conflicts as much as possible. One was a 4 Stripe Damsel, the other was a Honey Damsel(3 spot). The Blue Devil Damsel started chasing the Honey Damsel every time in came near "his territory". But after a couple of days of chasing, and not coming close to catching him, "his territory" began to shrink until only halfhearted run offs are now attempted.
As the Honey Damsel has grow a little it is now territorial towards the 4 Stripe Damsel. The 4 Stripe doesn't bother anyone. The Blue Devil Damsel has pretty much given up on catching the Honey Damsel and has never really bothered the 4 Stripe.
Sorry for the Novel, but I thought I would just tell you about my limited experience with this fish.
Fritzwilly
:D

aqua blue

Also wanted to add that the colors of the Fiji Blue Devil Damsel are vivid blues with shades of purple at different times. They will also turn a dull gray when frightened. This happened while bringing them home and for the first few minutes after putting them into the tank. They can change from dull gray to vivid blue very quickly.
The one I have also kicks up sand quite often around his territory and under some "swim under" rock cover.
Fritzwilly:D