Anyone know if the hydor slim skim nano fits ok in back of a Red Sea max 130d?

A

ak

My tunze 9002 set up with the in tank media rack has stopped working. I've tried just about everything to get the skimmer up and running again and it just won't produce any skimate. Thinking about getting the hydor slim skim nano but not sure it will fit in back chamber of the 130d. Would like to keep the in tank media rack set up if possible. Any suggestions on the hydor slim skim nano or an alternative skimmer to the tunze appreciated.

O

osprey440

Sorry I know this post is a few weeks old now but I would NOT get the Hydor slim skim nano. I had one for about half a year before I bought a new skimmer. The thing produced no skimmate. Not a good design IMO.

raptor72

Sorry I know this post is a few weeks old now but I would NOT get the Hydor slim skim nano. I had one for about half a year before I bought a new skimmer. The thing produced no skimmate. Not a good design IMO.

What skimmer did you get and how did you like it?

raptor72

What skimmer did you get and how did you like it?

O

osprey440

Well I have an innovative marine tank, so I got one of their mini internal skimmers. It works great, I have a sump that it's in now. I don't know if it would fit in the red sea tanks ...