Anyone know of Anenome Crab??

katara

I'm planning on ordering a u-build it package and have run out of things I want from the list.The Anenome crab looks rather interesting and since I already have one anenome and am ordering a pink tip..I was wondering if any of you had any experience with them?

stacy

I ordered one from the u-build it kit. I see him about ounce a month. He hides around/under the anomone and doesn't come out very oftem. Not a real interesting specimen.

lnarobbins

I think that they have the same relationship with the anenomes that the clowns have. I dont know for sure I havent had one yet.
Alan

maryc137

My favorite crab!! Mine lives in the tentacles of the Rose Anenome. He is always visible and is the most interesting thing to watch. I'm not getting a clown fish because I'm afraid that the fish might chase the anenome crab out!!

I had one when I had my anenome, when the anenome doed he host in my colt coral. I had him about a year before he disappeared. He didnt have any problems living with the clowns either in the same host. I really liked him and mine was always visible, but since I wont be buying another anenome, I wont be getting another anenome crab. ;)