Anyone Live In Florida? Org From Bensonhurst Bklyn

K

kimc

I'm in Lake Placid, FL - Central Florida - just above Lake Okeechobee!!! I don't have a LFS in my town. I usually drive 1 1/2 hours to Stuart or over to Ft Myers. I have been waiting over a year for SWF to open their new showroom... Does anyone know when this is suppose to happen??

speg

Lake Placid... isnt that where the huge 50 foot alligator was from that ate all the towns people?????????????????????????????? If so..... COOL

K

kimc

Yea, with 27 fresh water lakes in my county alone, I have seen some monster dinosaurs!!! Except, we don't have any mountains here!!

oceana

Originally Posted by Speg
All of us should get together sometime and swap frags as a group... we'd totally be geeky dorks then! (but it would be so worth it)
>>>GEEK<<<
fun and worth it IMO just say when

oceana

let me know if you need anything. maybe i could help you out getting started with a few smal frags for the cost a a few beers or somthing lol. i always have little stuff floating around my tank

bchdfldian

Went to college for 4 years in Tampa (town n country area). just moved out to TX until my husband gets out of the army, then we're both moving back (he's from Orlando). we miss Florida (hence - the name).
I knew all the people at our LFSs and there was always a wicked supply - not to mention most of them knew what they were talking about. If anyone needs the names of a few good stores just lemme know.

bret61081

Originally Posted by MINCHMAN
I'm From Ft. Lauderdale
Hey Minchman....Ft Laud here too...where do you go? The best luck I've had is from Exotic Aquotic on Oakland... and then theres Big Als which u can't really beat the selection...But RobAt exotic Aquotic always takes care of me no matter what I need!

nyyankeees

GA/FL border here. I'm in St. Marys, GA if I get on 95 S in less than 5 mins, I'm in FL and in 30 more mins. I'm in Jacksonville. Moved here from NY about 7 months ago.