Anyone looking for a 72" Hamilton Light Fixture

luvmytang2

I have a used 72" Hamilton Aquarium light fixture. It has 4 mogul sockets for metal halide bulbs and two slots for VHO bulbs. It only comes with two 250 watt metal halide ballast so you would have to buy the other ballast if you wished to use more bulbs.
This unit was sold to me as a package deal off the internet and it is not the light kit I was wanting....therefore I am trying to sell it. I was told it was approx 4-5 years old. I checked the two ballast that came with it and they do work. I would also include the bulbs given to me which are two 250 watt 10k bulbs and one 20k 250 watt.
Make offer??

luvmytang2

I have it listed on a well known auction site....can't mention the name. Feel free to check it out there and make an offer.

luvmytang2

Yes, I still have the fixture. I had once decided to keep it, but now I have changed my mind. I know for sure the two MH ballast that are already wired work. The middle dual mogul sockets just need a ballast and the VHO's need an icecap. I have bought two new 250 watt 10K bulbs and two new 72" VHO 165 super white actinics. I have not used them at all....still new in box.
Anyone?

luvmytang2

I also have a new in box 72 inch lunar light strip that I would include with acceptable offer. I also had the two fans re-wired with their own individual plugs....and they work great.