Anyone members form Northern CA.

eddie1973

Depending where Davis street is you will take a left or right on West Lane. You want head towards Stockton on West Lane, that will get you there. I had to get a 75/90g stand for my 55g so the sump would fit inside my stand. I love it. My tank is crystal clear now.
Eddie

hrlygma

I'm from Williams. There is a great store in Sac (Capitol Aquariums) and one in Roseville (Red Sea Aquatics).

salth2oguy

I also live in Williams. Just started about 2 and half months ago. I saw that there was a LFS in Woodland also.

tookrool

Originally Posted by hrlygma
I'm from Williams. There is a great store in Sac (Capitol Aquariums) and one in Roseville (Red Sea Aquatics).
hello i am from Willits, do you have directions to these stores
thanks in advance, and also what are your setups like

eddie1973

Hey TookRool have been to Twins yet. Twins is closing shop in a month and moving to New Mexico. So you better hurry if you havent been there yet
Eddie

arandacole

and I don't know how to search by member id...
We live in Auburn, but have a house in Willits... actually in Brooktrails...
I almost never see anyone who knows where Willits is..
Love,
A

snapperboy

Im in MERCED, we just got a GREAT new LFS >
The Reef Keeper ..They've got competitive prices and a decent inventory of fish and Corals, foods, ocean and rodi water, ect,ect. check em out. Only thing that sux is im moving to Mariposa in 2 weeks and they will now be 2 hr round trip

mr.p

I'm from Fairfield, anyone else from the area let me know it's always nice to chat with a local.

arandacole

Originally Posted by nofish4U!!
Hey!!! Auburn!! I grew up in Meadow Vista. Out in Lincoln now. Where do you go for fish, etc?

I just went today to a new place - Coral Reef Shop in Carmichael. Pretty nice. They have only been open for about 6 weeks.
I've gone to Capital Aquarium in Sac and the one in Rocklin.
Where do you go?
Love,
A

S

surfinusa

Originally Posted by SuperWade2
Santa Cruz here... which is more "Central Coast" than Northern Cali, but hey, I'm next to the Ocean!

SW2
hey i live in santa cruz also

poniegirl

Originally Posted by tookrool
Hello all anyone from No. Ca., I am living in Willits, and am looking for other members in my area

I'm in Medford, OR. 22 miles across the border. If you ever get up this direction, we have several great SW shops.
When you said North Cal, I gueass I was thinking much "norther"?

mikegray

Originally Posted by DeMartini
Hey! I live in San Mateo... about 15 miles from SF

thats what im talking about some1 next to me into the hobby!