Anyone need any care stereo stuff?

mmync

I have some nice car stereo stuff that I will trade for some fish stuff if anyone is interested.

mmync

1. Awesome 2 channel Memphis amp.
2. 12" square solo-baric su
oofer with box.
3. Mini Blaupunkt dvd/vcd/cd/mp3 player for the car or home. It comes with a remote.
4. Kenwood flip screen with touchscrees and remote control. This unit plays tv/dvd/vcr/playstation game or any other audio video input device. It also plays the obvious radio and cd's.
5. Clarion High power car stereo receiver. 40watts x 4. It has a cd player with remote and detachable face.
This is all top of the line stuff, I dont own any thing junk.

fishtails

I may be willing to trade these items for some of your stuff:
1-32 watt CSL PC light w/hood,ballast,bulb(appx.5mths.)
1-2x32 watt CSL PC lights w/ 1 10k,1 7100k,custom hood,ballast,reflector(used for 2 weeks)
1- U.S. Aquariums Filter/Skimmer in one w.rio 600(200 gph),good filter/skimmer for aquariums up to 75 gallons.
1-Rio 600 pump
1-Skilter 250 skimmer,filter modified
I may be selling because my mom's house caught on fire,but my tank wasn't damaged,but I may keep and restart up my tank,just make an offer.

hnf2k

what prices for the kenwood screen and the blaupunkt thing. also how much and what model number?

S

sebae0

not to get ot but hey mmync did you ever get that angel from your friend?and how did it go with your tank lighting problem?

mmync

Hey everyone, sorry I havent been able to respond sooner. For those people who have posted replys without there e-mail address, e-mail me with your e-mail address and I will send you an attached file of all the car stereo stuff that I have for sale or trade and there model numbers. Also any new people that are interested send me your e-mail address also. My e-mail address is mmync@hotmail.com