anyone need XENIA?

chadman

i have more xenia available...i am still trying to clear some room for my sps rock...if anyone is interested please let me know...it is white/pink pulsing pom pom xenia(aquacultured)...thanks...
e mail: chadschlanger@gmail.com

dmcrete

i would like to buy some,, only i cant email you from here, so PLEASE email me at *************
thanks

bill109

if there is any left ill be happy
my zip is 06093
thanx my email is ************* too bad i cant remeber my password to look at it.. b ut i will gifure it out lol
bill109

mpls man

how much are you selling the xenia for.
how big are the pieces
s & h to 55406.
thanks Dwight

chadman

Originally Posted by huntinjoe
i would love some also, how much to be shipped to 45885
shipping is usually around 20 to anywhere in the us using overnight shipping with the united states postal service

funkyman

Just so there aren't any surprises for anyone, xenia "generally" does not ship well. Best of luck to anyone willing to take the chance though.

chadman

hey funkyman while i appreciate your wealth of knowledge, i have shipped xenia many times and have only had a few problems and usually that was the post offices fault...if you would have read the post you'd see that this is aquacultured xenia which ships much better than the wild stuff which you may be speaking of...

chadman

and also if something does happen in the mail i am always willing to throw up another piece of xenia as long as i still have some in my tank...

triga22

I would love some , the downside is shipping. If shipping to 30189 is under 30 shoot me an email **************

shipwrecked

Heya Chadman,I see you have decided to break up some peices..Im interested in some,Im in Lancaster every other weekend..email meif you have any left ************

1journeyman

The classified section is to be used by folks breaking down their tanks, getting rid of an animal they can no longer care for, etc.
As this appears to be "fragging" it is now locked. Please review the rules at the top of the forum.
Feel free to start a thread in the trade forum IF you are willing to trade...
I also would like to remind folks that rules apply to both the seller and the buyers. Don't post your emails and participate in a thread that violates forum policy.