Anyone order inverts from this site?

I want to place an order for some inverts and a ricordea mushroom. So far all I want is a flame scallop, serpent star and a cleaner clam. Do you think these are safe to ship in the winter. A while back, I ordered a reef package from another company and got 2 free fish with my order. This was also the winter time and the fish came dead and the water was ice! And the packages where packed with heat packs too. All the inverts were okay but I just wanted to see if any of you ordered inverts in the wintertime?

low8x2

I've ordered inverts twice from this companay and had great success also. Nothing but praise for them.

mj

Just received my order of invertes: crabs, snails, cleaner clam, and shrimp. Its been 2 weeks and everything is doing great! :happyfish

texasex

I have ordered multiple snails and crabs, feather duster, duster cluster, flame scallop, ricordea mushroom, elephant ear mushroom, cleaner shrimp, etc. . . and everything has arrived warm, alive and kicking!
Seriously, I have never received anything that wasn't healthy (including live rock) and I always get a few extras in my order. And I live in the deep freeze! Both of my orders arrived when it was in the 20's for high's that day! I was skeptical also, but they know what they are doing at SWF.com!!!

motohead

i ordered some ricordia and a rock with some other shrooms on it and some hermits.all arrived in pristine condition.when they said it would too.great quality in the ricordia and shrooms.was very pleased and will order from swf in the future.

fishcake

I just recieved my in the mix invert package and I was impressed.
Do your self a favor and buy from this site.

stormdawg

I have had problems with local fish stores not being knowlegable , bad cured premium fiji live rock (Yea Right!, 3month setback), disease, and a big headache. I hope I don't sound like a commercial but since I've been ordering from these guys, no probles with anything. All healthy when received and follow the acclimation process. They do not react any different when placed in a mature aquirium.
GOOD CHOICE