anyone order LR from this site?

rcdude1990

has anyone ordered LR on this site?
How many lbs. and if u can plz show some pictures so i can get an idea of wat i might b getting
thanks

rcdude1990

i jus want to get an idea of wat size they come in a box because i wont b able to pick them out, i jus wanted to know wat sizes they come in.

N

nereef

i believe you can request what size of pieces you want. i've ordered from here and have been pleased.

pokdbz

I ordered the ~50 lbs of LR from here. They gave me a nice assortment of pieces and some interesting shapes. One piece was probably 15lbs itself and then there were some smaller ones that fit nicely in between the larger pieces.
They do have quality LR and not a bad price also.

rcdude1990

ok cool thanks
i jus emailed them wen the sale will b over because its a great deal
hey pok, do u have pics of them?

acurnew

Hello, Yes I ordered 50 lbs of LR about a week ago from SWF and I must say I was impressed
It was shiiped in 2 days in a white box covered in plastc with wet brown paper on top... It was in many manageable pieces for placement and it is looking good. I was happy...

rcdude1990

alright cool, is there anyway u can get me a pic or pics? i jus wanna c wat the look like lol, but after alll the positive feedback im goin to order from this site

I was very pleased with the LR from here...here are pics from the first day i got it and how it looks currently. Click them for larger...

acurnew

Offset. What size tank? I must agree it looks great and seeing the before and after pictures makse me feel good on the 50 lbs of LR I put in:) Thanks.

That is a 30g bow front tank. I think before and after pics really help cause when you first get the LR everything looks really sterile. Got some new frags this weekend so i will have new pics up tonight

acurnew

Azaintcold, how old is the tank? I must say it looks great
Yea I'd love to see a front view. Thanks

azaintcold

Thanks folks. Its about 6 months old. Just added my first SPS on Sunday. I'll try to get a decent full tank shot tomorrow morning before I go to work while the lights are on.