Anyone ordering from here in MASS?

jbeck

I have credit with this site and would like to use it so was wondering if anyone was placing an order in massachusetts that I could tag along on to make the min order of $75. thanks

jbeck

also does anyone know if you have to order the same thing again when the issue you credit? Is it for a $ amount or for the items?

saltyshark

Did you get credit from SWF.com because of a fish/invert death that was covered by warranty? If so then you should have received a REFERENCE NUMBER by Email and an explaination of the process. SWF will replace the fish you lost on your next order for free but I don't believe they will give you credit towards another fish. Or you can pay $35 to ship them separately.
HTH
SaltyShark

jbeck

Yes i have the ref # but i dont want to order another $75 of stuff to get my replacement items and the $35 shipping is more then these items are worth. So im looking for someone who is already placing an order in my area.

saltyshark

Okay...I wasn't sure if you were clear on the whole credit issue. Looks like you have a nice clean up crew as it is, but hey, a few more snails never hurt anybody. Maybe you could add a cleaner or blood shrimp if you don't find someone to split the order.
HTH
SaltyShark