anyone paintball?

teen

anybody here play paintball? what kind of guns? where u play? speedball/woodsball? favorite guns?
i have an 03 shocker wit lots of upgrades,i love speedball and x-ball. i play all the time, mostly ay cousins on long island cause thats where i work as a ref :D :cheer:

caillou

Love it! I play with a tricked out A5 but I'm looking for an Angel for speedball. One of my friends has a Shocker and the other an Angel. Seems the Angel has less problems. (could be my friend with the shocker is an idiot who likes to mess with his gun a lot and screws it up all the time) For woodsball you can't beat an A5 with a flatline and e-grip! Nobody has the distance except another A5.

iceburger

yeh, my family owns a couple of shops in the wilmington ohio area and also a field.
so uh, needless to say i play a bit ;)
i don't play with anything special, just an old spyder shutter
but it works for me. although it is kinda hard to go up against someone with a fully auto gun who can throw 300 rounds a minute at you, but i hold my own.

teen

i personally love my shocker, had a few problems in the begining but now it flings paint. my lil bros got an 03 angel speed, i used to love it until i got my shocker. my friend has an 05 speed, and personally i think its ugly, and + his eyes stopped working, and it chops like crazy.
caillou: if u want a gun for speedball, i would personally take a shocker because of there low profile and there mad fast and accurate, u wont regret it if u decide to get a new gun.

grantman

I guess I am going to date myself. I played alot about8 years ago when the gun war was between auto mag and autococker. Paintball is a great game. Don't get married or get a girlfriend and let her get you out of the habit of playing.

sato

I have an 01 Vision Impulse with about $1k worth of upgrades. I have been playing since about 98 or so.
I do love my gun but am currently selling it if anyone is interested. Im selling for $400 includes HPA tank and Dye Invision Mask. I can post some pics if anyone is interested.
Upgrades include:
Magnetic Trigger
6" Flame drop forward
On/Off Valve
Jackhammer II LPR
Flush Derlin Venturi bolt
Dye Stickygrip
Tightening short stack feed tube
also have a HALO hopper.

teen

mine:
dark to light faded 03 shocker
vision
max-flo wit 68/4500 tank
blue halo-b
blue dye stikky grips
dye ultralite barrel
q-lock feed neck
:D :cheer: :jumping:

will l

I have a 32 Degree Rebel, ya pretty basic but I got an expansion chamber and a nice drop forward and a Phat barrel along with a Ricochet AK, it does the job. Hey Caillou if u ever get ur new gun iv'e been in the market for an A5 so contact me.

caillou

No new gun yet, still waiting for the right deal to come along. The prices of Angels went up with the release of the G7. I'm searching the auction site for an 05 that someone is getting rid of for the new G7. Love the A5! Talk about the easiest gun to own and operate, plus the sound it makes is all tippmann!

darth tang

I used to play. Stopped about 4 years ago. Mainly Speedball. Formed a three man team while lived in Minnesota and entered the summer three man 5 leg tournament they had. My team actually took first the first two legs of the tournament and won a lot of new stuff. Took third the third leg and the the last two legs fell off the map. We ended up taking third overall though so won a cool trophy and more stuff. We stopped playing for a while and I ended up trading my stuff for a tatoo right before I moved to New Mexico. Did this since I thought I wouldn't be playing anymore since no one I knew here played at all. Come to find out now my girlfriend of three years wants to play............Doh!
I used a Tippman 98. I also worked in a plating shop and so I changed the standard black powdercoated paint job on it. I Nickel chromed it and the did a chocolate/black splash pattern using zinc. It was half polished and half matte finish. We team and other teams called it the ugliest gun in the business.............which it was.
It had the following upgrades
Drop forward/ reversed so the tank pointed the direction of the barrel
Expansion chamber
Compressed air tank
motorized hopper
winthrop 16" barrel
A self done trigger job that was so touchy just brushing the trigger caused it to fire.
Custom wood grips forty-five style.

dan87

I play paintball! Best sport out there IMO. I have a pewter shocker with a 45/4500 max flo tank and evolution hopper. Really easy to clean and maintain and is extrmely accurate and fires great. Best gun I've ever owned.

teen

shockers efin rule :cheer: love mine, wouldnt take anything over it. paintball is DEFINITELY the best sport out there :cheer: :jumping:
paintball rules :jumping: :cheer: :joy: :D :happy: :yes: :)

J

jdragunas

i've only been paintballing once, but i hit my cousin's friend in the left nut... it looked like it hurt a whole lot!!!

nanocuber7

i own i tippman 98custom with a flatline barrel, expanison chamber, and electronic hopper. as you can tell by my set i mostly play woodsball. but im looking into getting an ion for speedball.

muneyd00d

I've played for about 5 years. I have a red/black DM4 which is actually up for sale. I've played on 3 teams and used to run www.undecidedpb.com . I'm out of it for this season but when next season starts up i'll be playing again. Last season I was supposed to go to denver and tampa, but I left the team because it was to much bullshit and drama. I played recball for maybe 3 years and i've played tourneyball for a good 2.

caillou

Finally picked up my angel. Got an 05 from my buddy who used it probably 6 times, he ended up going with an Ego.