anyone paintball?

atmosfear

Played in Indiana for about 7 yrs .Won state 3 yrs in row Playing for Team Atmosfear. Loved playing but right about girlfriend,and kids just not enough time and money. I also played in the NPPL went to Cali and played in the Sky Dome. Was lots of fun miss it. I liked playing the guys from Chi Town Aftershock. Have fun all just got another exspensive hobby saltwater fish tank.

wasssss up.. i play, love it. tampa united do you play senarios????????? i live really close to tampa. anyways i play alot in florida and georgia, we are sponcered petty well, rap4, get wired paintgball , z-wrap and may others. still love my local feilds..
i have :
system x nme le..... sweet gun, shoots ropes (w.a.s board). halo with ripe drive. 4500 low pressure FUEL tank....
diablo wrath probably my fav. but not that fast just 20 balls a second. i use the same hopper and tank
smart parts ion (neon green) completly redone with reds parts..
rougeforcepaintball.com .. come by say hi.........
iam virus on the site...

lazypinoy

i have a spyder xl-t stock.... never played though. im pretty much a airsoft guy instead. i gots the ak47 beta, m733 comando, mp5 k, and a m4 a-1, then a g36.

slademan

i ball in CT we should ball sometime...played d2 nepl and psp with splatterzone....got an 07 ego you know the deal